Hello Everyone, Today I'm sharing my favorite sewing tools. Check below for links to all tools mentioned. So after watching the Clueless Seamstress share her favorite tools, I felt compelled to try my hand on this topic. Here is the link to her video: https://youtu.be/qRxeQ7BL3n8
1. Dahle 36" x 48" Vantage Self-Healing Cutting Mat-Blue 10694 http://amzn.to/2fkNRWS
2.Clover Wonder Clips, Red, 50-Pack: http://amzn.to/2gx1DmL
3. Stainless Steel Flat Plain Washer : http://amzn.to/2gsCRGF
4. Dritz Quilting 14-in-1 Measuring Gauge : http://amzn.to/2g3p6Ob
5. Dritz Ezy- Hem Gauge : http://amzn.to/2g3y2Dj
6. Clover 45mm Rotary Cutter : http://amzn.to/2g3t2hL
7. Westcott LetterCraft 8ths 18-Inch Beveled Transparent Ruler (B-85) : http://amzn.to/2g3uzV1
8. Fiskars 6x24 Inch Acrylic Ruler (12-87577097J) : http://amzn.to/2gsApQD
9. Yardstick (Amazon, Ebay, Fabric & Craft Shop) http://amzn.to/2fz98aN
10. 18 Inch / 45cm Flexible Curve : http://amzn.to/2g3xJIC
11. Gingher 6 Inch Knife Edge Applique Scissors: http://amzn.to/2fQ4QNe
Please note: I am not a professional in any way, shape or form. All views are my own opinion. I aim to be honest and be as descriptive as possible.
Thanks for watching and have a wonderful day!